Thursday, January 12, 2012

No Longer Lindsey.



I came to this realization about two weeks ago, because for a year I had been in a position where being Christ was just normal. I never thought about "Lindsey" because there wasn't time or the option. But, 

I came off of the World Race,

Emotionally confused and suffering from serious culture shock, my physical body freaked. 

It went searching for a serious love and affirmation that I had been receiving from God for 11 months, from mere humans. 

 I actually had one experience while looking for that love in man, that my Spirit actually cried. I was actually physically crying but yet it wasn't "me" crying..... My physical body was loving the affirmation from man, but my Spirit lost it. It couldn't handle it. My Spirit was literally weeping, and after a good 14 hours of actually crying I realized that nothing on this Earth can satisfy Lindsey. 

I was being loved, yet I felt nothing.
I was comfortable, but so uncomfortable.
I was rested, but felt so restless.
Life was easy, but I never felt so uneasy.
I was given everything, but I had nothing.
I was surrounded by people, but felt so alone.

I made a choice exactly a year ago, to deny Lindsey, that she no longer lives, but that Christ lives in this physical body and just now I am realizing how big of a deal that was...........

In my physical body I feel like I'm in a foreign place. 
My flesh isn't mine anymore, its something that my Spirit has borrowed for 63years, so it can do work.
My flesh disgusts me now. 
It craves all of these things, that I want nothing to be apart of.
My Spirit which is the same Spirit that was in Jesus, is now alive.
It wants more.
It wants to be closer to its Father.
It wants to be closer to its children that are starving.
It wants to be helping those who can't help themselves.
It wants to tell everyone about Jesus.
It wants to heal the sick.
It wants to free the captives. 
It wants sex trade to stop. 
It wants oppression to end.
It wants peace for everyone.
It wants to spread hope.
It wants to love......................................

I've come to do work on this Earth. It is about to go down. 





 

1 comment: